Have you ever seen a Nespresso capsule dispenser? It’s a useful stand, a must-have for those who make coffee with a home espresso coffee machine and adore creamy, tasty espresso made with top quality compatible capsules , which not only taste good, but generally look fantastic too.
But those same capsules make less of a good impression when scattered around your kitchen or left lying in your cupboard. If you like DIY and find ready-made stands too expensive, we have the perfect solution for you: an ultra-useful DIY Nespresso capsule dispenser, which you can make in a short time by following a few simple instructions.
Coffee capsule dispenser: what you need
- 2 sheets of A4 size, plastic-coated cardboard.
- 1 paper cutter.
- Double-sided tape.
How to make a Nespresso coffee capsule dispenser
- Take a sheet of A4 size, plastic-coated cardboard. With a paper cutter, cut a series of strips, each about 2-3 mm thick.
- Place the strips you have cut onto the other A4 sheet, laying them vertically. To do this, use a coffee capsule to calculate the space required between one strip and the next. They should have a small tab that helps move along the capsules, which are inserted from the top.
- Having carefully identified the position of the strips, use some double-sided tape to hold them still in the right position.
- In addition to the strips laid vertically, add another one at the bottom, laid horizontally, to stop the capsules from falling out. Once you’ve applied all the strips, your DIY Nespresso capsule dispenser is ready, and you can choose the perfect place for it in your home.
For real DIY buffs, here are a few more crafting activities you can try to let your creativity run wild: find out how to make necklaces with coffee capsules, the tutorial for making pendants and the one on dyeing paper straws using coffee .